Ads

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour

Yes!!! HOORAY!! Adam Lambert is coming to Malaysia! His "Glam Nation Tour" in Malaysia is a dream come true to me and I really REALLY hope I'll win the tickets to his concert. The concert is happening on the 14th of October 2010 at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil. DiGi is giving out awesome tickets for free. All we got to do is write a blog post telling them "what you love about Adam Lambert and why should you win the exclusive tickets from DiGi." For more info, please click here.

So, what is it that I love about Adam Lambert? Well, the typical girls' answers that are usually given are :
1. He's sexy.
2. He's awesome.
3. He's handsome.

And they are all TRUE! But the real thing that I love about him is his awesome voice. When I first heard him sing in American Idol 8, I was captivated by his high pitched singing. It was amazing and during the finale, his version of No Boundaries made me certain that he was the winner. But unfortunately, Kris Allen won instead but nevertheless, Adam Lambert showed the world that he is a great singer and would one day be a legend. Another thing that I love about Adam is his sexy eyes. He can really captivate someone with his eyes as seen in his music videos, especially in his video "For Your Entertainment". That one got me drooling. His voice can really pull my soul and really affect my feelings whenever I listen to his songs. 

Now, why should I win those exclusive DiGi Zone tickets worth RM 298? Basically I am really IN LOVE with his voice and I would really want to hear it live and it is a rare chance to catch him live in Malaysia. Who knows when will he come again? I want to see him perform with my own eyes and it will be a once in a life time experience. He is a great performer and all these while I am only able to see him sing and perform on TV. I have never been to a concert before. There were many artist who came to Malaysia before but I have never had the urge to go to their concert but Adam Lambert's concert is one concert that I really want to go because unlike others, Adam's performances had been dramatic and phenomenal, creative, innovative, powerful and different from other singers. It is the ONE concert that I can NEVER miss.


I really hope I can win the tickets. Thank you DiGi and Nuffnang for giving out these awesome tickets! =D

*squels!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment