Ads

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eating Spreeee

BOOM! xD

Alright folks, grab yer napkin or some tissue cause this post here is gonna cause ya saliva drippin' all ova. That's right folks, it's all about food food and more food. I'm just kidding. I doubt you'll drool. Maybe it'll make you hungry. =)

Went out with Alton and Christine today for lunch in Tropicana Mall and we crashed Ninja Joe for some pork burger. Yes my dear readers, pork burger. =)

Ninja Joe. Everybody loves ninjas! It's true~

Menu
This is the menu. Ya, it's kinda cute and creative way for a menu. Instead of "one burger" they put it as "solo ninja". We ordered the 6 ninja and yes folks, we eat a lot. I'm just joking. 6 ninjas divided to 4 people eating. The burger is actually kinda small which explains the 'ok lah' price of solo ninja. We can choose our own flavors. There are Original, Teriyaki, Black Pepper, Oriental, Sweet and Sour and Spicy.

So we ordered and while waiting, I find that the decoration in the shops are nice. Here's one funny one.

The Gundam looking robot is saying "Me love Ninja" =D
Christine and her friend. I like the "peeping" ninja. xD
 Food arrives!!

6 Ninja = RM23.90 and one shuriken = RM4.90
This is a Shurikan.

I had Sweet & Sour and Teriyaki. =D
Burger
Inside the burger. xD

 We ate lunch and then we walked around the mall after that. We stopped by Bad Ass Coffee. Yes, it is called Bad Ass Coffee and can only be found in Tropicana Mall.

Badd Ass Coffee. =)
In caffeine we trust!! WhooHOO!!
Yummy Bad Ass Mocha. RM 13.90 with discount of 20%. Alton had the member card.
Coffee Sweets. Price : FREE. =D
After Bad Ass Coffee, we walked around the mall for another half an hour or so and then we head back to Subang. I had Christine dropped me at Sunway Pyramid and met up with Joyce for some sister bonding!! We went to McDonalds for Joyce to have her "lunch" and she ordered Happy Meal. I've not seen a Happy Meal for a long time now. So it came with a free toy gift. =D

Happy Meal
Happy Meal
Happy Meal toy. =D
 Then we walked around the mall looking for a new phone for Joyce. Her phone died on her so we went scouting around for prices. Then we got hungry and went to Secret Recipe for TEA!

Joyce had the icantrememberthename "huge chicken curry puff". Price : RM8
I had Strawberry Marshmellow Cheese Cake. RM6.80. It came along with black coffee.

We sat a while after settling the bill and had a camwhore session with the Happy Meal toy that Joyce had earlier. Most of the pictures are with her so gotta wait a while but here's one that I took with my camera.

Joyce's attempt to eat the toy. xD
That's all folks! =D

6 comments:

  1. wakakakaaka!!!!i shall post that pic of YOU eating in my blog. waiiittt laaaa. =P Cute le the little horsey. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! Sounds like a threat.. Bet ur gonna post my demented face on ur blog.. NUUU!!! T__T Haha.. mmg cute.. I showed my bro and he went =D LOL.. We camwhored wid that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm hungry after seeing this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry Marshmellow Cheese Cake looks good..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick >> LOL! Quick! Grab something to eat now.. xD

    jfok >> it tastes good too.. =)

    Fish >> HAHA.. Not rich.. All food cost about that much now.. =(

    ReplyDelete